About Me
- Pete
- Lets see, where do I start? I am 43 years old and a dad to three wonderful children. Recently there have been alot of changes in my life, from a new job, to moving my family across the US. The last few months have been a worldwind, but its nothing to what I will be facing next.
Ready for my first Treatment
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Can't wait for Monday!
Its Saturday and Sandy and the kids just left,sure is great to see them! I want to thank all of you for your thoughtful words. I will be checking out of the hospital Mon. morning and i won't have to return for two weeks. I'm told the effects of the Chemo, should be kicking in soon. On a high note the food has been great and they have private rooms which means no one bombs the bathroom,or screams out in the middle of the night. Well i thinks its time to take my daily three laps around the nurses stations, I will talk to you all soon,love Pete.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hello ,Pete I'm glad to here you are doing well, you are in my thoughts and prayers... Give me a call sometime 413 783 8654
kevin cochran
PETER,HOME SWEET HOME!NOW YOU CAN SNUGGLE SANDY, AUTUMN, ARTUR &JUSTIN. I KNOW IT FEELS GOOD TO BE IN THE COMFORTS OF HOME.I'M SURE YOU MISSED YOU LITTLE POOCHES TOO.KEEP SMILING REMEMBER GOD LOVES YOU!SO DO WE. LOVE, BOBBY&GEORGIA, ROBBY&SUMMERELAYNE
Hey Pete, good to know you are doing good. And it sure is a small price to pay for being healthy. We go through life so busy doing things that we don't see or realize all the wonderful things God gives us and we give nothing in return. But he is so faithful to us that he continues to give us his love with out looking back. So I am so happy about that improvement you have and we will continue with our prayers and you hang on to Gods hand and don't let go because he won't let you go.
Love Maribel.
PETER, "WE'RE ALL BORN BALD BABY." {KOJAK} :) I ALWAYS THOUGHT TELLY SAVALAS WAS GOOD LOOKING. NOW YOU HAVE THE WHOLE GREEK THING, TOTALLY GOING ON!!! "WHO LOVES YA BABY?" I DO!:} LOVE&KISSES GEORGIA
FORGOT ONE MORE THING PETE, YOU NEED A LOLLIPOP! LOL;)
"PRAISE THE LORD" THE CANCER MASS IS DECREASING IN SIZE!!!! I LOVE YOU LOVE, GEORGE
Post a Comment