About Me

Lets see, where do I start? I am 43 years old and a dad to three wonderful children. Recently there have been alot of changes in my life, from a new job, to moving my family across the US. The last few months have been a worldwind, but its nothing to what I will be facing next.

Ready for my first Treatment

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

First day at the Hospital

Today was my first day of Chemo. Can't really say how Im feeling as my emotions are kind of going crazy right now. So I just wanted Sandy to post a few pictures. I am at Cleveland Hospital in Weston.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

PETER, THIS MESSAGE IS FOR SANDY, I JUST WANTED TO SAY HOW BLESSED WE ARE TO HAVE YOU! YOU TRULY ARE A BEAUTIFUL PERSON.IF YOU EVER WANT TO TALK I'M ALWAYS HERE. "DO NOT BE AFRAID;DO NOT BE DISCOURAGED, FOR THE LORD YOUR GOD WILL BE WITH YOU ALWAYS." JOSHUA 1:9 I LOVE YOU. LOVE, GEORGIA

Unknown said...

Peter, Sorry the 2nd box of chocolates melted.Go figure the last box did not. When you read this talk with a southern draul!"Mama says life is like a box of chocolates, cause you never know what your gone get"!!!! (Forest Gump)I Love you to the moon and back!!!!Love, Georgia