About Me
- Pete
- Lets see, where do I start? I am 43 years old and a dad to three wonderful children. Recently there have been alot of changes in my life, from a new job, to moving my family across the US. The last few months have been a worldwind, but its nothing to what I will be facing next.
Ready for my first Treatment
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Happy to be home
Well everyone I've been home for only 2 days, it feels great to be home. Unfortunately the chemo effects are starting to kick in and I feel very sick. I have a fever, It feels like the flu. I ache all over. Maybe it was the flu shot they gave me before I left the hospital. lol. My joints ache, food doesn't taste very good, I feel like a mule kicked me in my left arm and my mouth is dry all the time and the damn ringing in my ear, it doesn't go away, oh yeah one more thing Chocolate chip cookies just don't taste the same anymore. Aside from all of that its great to be home. Thanks again for all the prayers and comments. I enjoy reading them. To all my brothers and sisters on the job, stay safe. God Bless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
21 comments:
Hello I am a friend of your sister Georgia.
I just wanted to let you know that you are in our prayers. Its a long road but keep smiling.
UNCLE PETER,HERE ARE SOME JOKES: (MUMMA HELPED ME TYPE.) WHAT DID THE LEPRECHAUN LEARN IN SCHOOL? THE ELF-ABET!:) WHEN IS AN IRISH POTATO NOT AN IRISH POTATO?WHEN IT IS A FRENCH FRY!:) ONE MORE: WHY ARE POTATOES GOOD DETECTIVES? BECAUSE THEY KEEP THEIR EYES PEELED.:) I WISH WE COULD BE THERE. I LOVE YOU! LOVE,SUMMER ELAYNE
Hi Pete:
Just checking in on you. Glad to hear that you are home. Hang in there! With love, Dan and Carolyn
Hey Pete...not missing much at work...Hopefully things are going good...We are thinking of you.
Brady
Hello my brother-from-another-mother(BFAM), just wishing(as always)the best for you and your family. You've been an inspiration and a great friend over the years and I know you & Sandy will not let this beat you.
:-D Patrick
p.s. Sorry about the cookie thing, that totally sucks!!But tell u what!, I'll enjoy them for u for a little while, hows that?!;-)
Pete:
Ty just told me about your site. It's great to see you're home. We're keeping you in our prayers and thinking of you alot. You're one tough guy, so hang in there. We'll check back soon.
Love Sissy and Bill
whats up u BITCH!
Me and Luke and Brian r at work 2nite... just found your site and wanted 2 let you know we're pulling 4 you up here! When you're feeling better we need your ass back up here... we got a big pour and need some finish help, don't forget your edger. Levy wants any of your "leftover" meds!
Love,
Ty and the guys
hi peter, this is terri bruno cavanaugh. just wanted to let you know that you are in my prayers and i am thinking of you often. you still look HOT even with your hair cut. hope all is well. love you, terri xoxox tata
HELLO PETER, " FOR I KNOW THE PLANS I HAVE FOR YOU,"DECLARES THE LORD, "PLANS TO PROSPER YOU AND NOT TO HARM YOU, PLANS TO GIVE YOU HOPE AND A FUTURE." JEREMIAH 29:11 I LOVE YOU BROTHER, STAY STRONG. LOVE, GEORGIA
PETER I LOVE TY, BUT HE SURE IS A NIT WIT!!!!!!! I KNOW HE REALLY LOVES YOU.LOVE, ME
Hi Pete:
Glad you're home; stay positive. You are in our thoughts and prayers.
Tom & Pam
hey peter. hope all is well in the sunshine state. stay positive and kiss your kids. that is the best medicine. love terri
Hey Peter,
mom just told me about your site. just wanted to let you know that you and your family are in our prayers. it is great to see you home and you look wonderful. good luck and god bless. we will check back soon.
love karisa and ryan
Hi Peter,
It's Lauri, Mary's neighbor from White Birch. Mary told me about your blog and I just wanted to let you know that you and your family are in my prayers every night. There is such power in prayer. Know that you are not alone. God is with you every step of the way....
hi peter, just want to wish you and your family a peaceful easter. God Bless you all, terri C
Hola! Como estas? Hey, remember me, the guy from the gas station. I hope you are doing fine, you will get through this. I'll be waiting to see you again at the gas station for a car wash and some convesation. You are a strong person, use this time to strenghten your spirit so your body can take everything that comes, hey if you're in the force you'll beat this in no time. Bad guys fear you, this one should as well, it will give up sooner or later. I have you in my prayers. Remember you are the rock.
Get well soon.
JamesD.
Hey Pete,
We're were very sad to hear the news a couple weeks ago from Ty. We are keeping you in our prayers all the time. Hopefully you and your family have a wonderful Easter. God bless.
Ryan, Colin and Brendan
Hi Pete...I agree with Georgia, Ty really is a nit wit :) He can't get over what a great attitude you have. If this were happening to Ty, he'd be laying on the couch in his underwear, holding the bible, and watching an evangelist on TV! (Sissy and I actually found him like that the time he thought he was dying!) Stay positive...Love, Gaeann
Hey Pete, it's Pray. I don't know if you remember me by name but I did your back patio last summer. Ty told me about your site and I just wanted to drop by to tell you we're praying for you. Be strong man!!! We need you back to wheel and trowel! Haha, just kidding. Take care man!
Sincerely,
Ryan E. Pray
Hey Pete,
You guys are in our prayers..youll beat this no problem..if you worked the square that long you can do anything...
The Feliciano Family.....
STAY STRONG....
Hey Peter,
I hope this finds you feeling alot beter than you were!! I know that you are all done with your treatments!! That's great news!!!
I hope you are resting comfortably at home with your family!!I'm sure it's been a tough year for you but now it's time to look forward to a happy healthy wonderful life full of great times & great memories!!
Just keep smiling,what you do best!!Take care!! I'll talk to you soon!! Love Wendy
Post a Comment