About Me
- Pete
- Lets see, where do I start? I am 43 years old and a dad to three wonderful children. Recently there have been alot of changes in my life, from a new job, to moving my family across the US. The last few months have been a worldwind, but its nothing to what I will be facing next.
Ready for my first Treatment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
26 comments:
Hi Peter,
Just wanted to drop you a quick note to say hi & hope this finds you feeling okay. Just know that wherever I am, I am thinking of you hoping that everything is going well for you & I know that it will!!!Take care!!!Stay positive
Love, Wendy
Hi Pete, Its me Maribel, looks like you and the family had a great time at the festival. You are looking great, keep up the good work. Keep up the positive thinking the the good sence of humor. Thinking and praying for you and the rest of the family.
Love always
Hello my Dear Peter,I can hear it in your voice your journey has become more difficult.My prayers are with you as well as any support I can offer..I love you(all of you)can't wait to see you next month.Give Justin a Big Happy Birthday hug for me.xoxo Love you .
your sis Mary
HEY FRIENDS, WHERE DID EVERYONE GO? DID YOU STOP WRITING?I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT PETER. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.YOU CHECK THE BLOGG TO SEE IF ANYTHING IS NEW.NOW YOU ARE READING MY MESSAGE.PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE THIS SITE UNTIL YOU WRITE SOMETHING TO PETE. LOL LOVE, ME
Hey man we miss you here at work and on the "desk". Keep up the spirits and Im still praying for your quick return. If you need anything let us know.
C.Bezio and all the guys from Platoon D area 1.
Hey Peter,
Sorry to hear your not feeling so good.My thoughts and prayers are with you at this difficult time.
Please know that we are all pulling for you ,and know that you will win this fight!! Take care& stay positive.May God Bless you & your family always!!!!
Love Wendy,John & The
Girls ox
hi peter, just wanted to let you know we are all thinking and praying for you. love you terri danny and tiffany
Hey Pete,
Just wanted to say HI and hope your feeling well. Your in my prayers, as well as others praying for you at the Station. We may be up here in Mass, but you are certainly on everyone's mind! I like the photo shuffling on the website. Later, I'm going to d/load the pic from the event of you, me and Timmy Sheehan.
Rich Randolph
Hi Pete:
Hope you are doing well. Just wanted you to know that we have been thinking about you and sending your our prayers.
Tom & Pam
brother, i know this time around is exceptionally hard!!!sandy, mention you are using your feeding tube all the time,always sleeping& even water taste yucky. try drinking kool aide? that stuff is so sugary, maybe that could at least give you one simple pleasure. we use to love it when we were kids:} this is the hardest boxing match you will ever have to witness, for me too!:( the only thing your opponent doesn't know you are the heavy weight champion! i just wanted you to know there isn't a moment in a day, that i am not thinking of you. we are so ,looking forward to seeing you, sandy & the kids .we are counting the days!!your LORD continues to carry you. lean on him harder than you ever had.he LOVES you so much!!!! all my love, lil sis
Uncle Pete, just dropping off a big hello! Hang in there. Always thinking of you. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Eric, Leigh, Brayden and Victoria
Pete,
I'm so sorry that your feeling horrible. Know that we are all here for you,WHATEVER you need! Your in our prayers and thoughts everyday. Stay strong and know how much we love you.
Love Tam
Hey Peter,
Happy Father's Day!!! I hope this finds you feeling somewhat better.
I know you are resting alot. That's what you need!! I also know that this round of treatments have been taking alot out you. We are always praying for you& you are always on our mind and in our hearts!! Here's hoping you feel better soon!!
Love, Wendy,
John & the girls
Petey, Hope all is well. I had a great time at the benefit. Stay motivated pal and remember we're here for you if you need anything. All you had to do was look around at the benefit to see how many people care for you and your family. Look forward to seeing you soon. Fight the good fight. Asher.
Hello Peter,The treatments I know are taking so much life from you...Keep fighting my dear brother ..The light will shine on you.Hold on just a bit longer,Your good life will come back ...I love you and God loves you ..we are all here for you xooxoxo.
Mary
Peter, I am so ,sorry for the pain you have to endure.I'm sure there are days when you think you can't take no more. Look to your LORD, ask him to give you the stenghth.My LORD your GOD is mercyful . He does not want you to carry all the burden, give it to him. You will get your JOY back soon, all the things that make your life so awesome. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH !!!!!!!! Love ,george
hi pete, just wanted to say hi and hang in there. georga will be giving you lots of hugs and kisses next week. take care and stay positive. love the cavanaughs xoxox
Hi Uncle Pete. I was just checking in for updates. Keep fighting. Talk to you soon. Eric
Hey Pete,
Just a quick hello! Miss you... hang in there sweetie. Talk to you soon.
Love
Tam
Hi, Peter-
Sorry to hear you are still enduring all the chemo and lovely side effects that go with it.
I enjoyed seeing all the pictures posted-especially the ones where you are surrounded by so many people that love you--try and keep that in mind! I hope the worst is over. Stay strong.Say Hi to Sandy for me! Take care-& God Bless you!
xoxoAngelina Rivera-Noone
Hey Peter,
Just wanted to check in to see how you are feeling, I hope you feel better with each passing day! Take care!! We'll talk soon!! Here's sending you strengh, hope,courage& love. Love, Wendy
Hi Pete and fam,
I haven't talked to you in a while and was thinking about you alot today so I thought I would pop in. I love the pictures and hope you look at them often and "feel the love!"
Love, Kevin and Sue
Hello Brother, Hang in there, I Love you so much!!!!!!!!!! Love, Me :)
Hello Peter,
I am counting the days for your miracle to happen.We all have faith that your Scan will be clean and clear.Keep up the fight CHAMP!!
I love you lil brother.
oxoxo Mary
Uncle Pete, just checking in and throwin' out a hello. Thinking about you, stay strong. Talk to soon. Eric
hello peter! just a quick hello and hang in there. God has a bigger picture for after all of this crazy pain. I love you. take care...love terri
Post a Comment