About Me

Lets see, where do I start? I am 43 years old and a dad to three wonderful children. Recently there have been alot of changes in my life, from a new job, to moving my family across the US. The last few months have been a worldwind, but its nothing to what I will be facing next.

Ready for my first Treatment

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Sat the 17th and resting up for Mon.

Hey y'all! It's Saturday night and I'm home resting after my first week of Radiation. as I said my feeding tube is in place and a visiting nurse is supposed to come by the house to show me how to use it, and drop off all of my delicious supplies! (Yum!) I thought I would spear you guys the photo's of my tube at least until my gut recedes or by popular demand, which ever comes first. I'm starting to be a little less fidgety in the Hanabol Lector outfit, although the ringing in my ears right now is a little nerve racking. Sandy's working on a photo collage as well as trying to put together the link between the Blog and the Photo Bucket so that people can see the photo's from the fundraiser. My sister Venus is down and staying with us for a little while and helping us out. The kids seem to be doing fine and the weather here is in the nineties this week.(Wooo!!) One more thing, Im still working on the slide show; so don't fret if you don't see yourself, we are woking on getting all the pics in. Well I'm going to rest up I will talk to you all soon, Love Pete.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Pete:

It was great seeing the whole family!! Glad to hear things are going ok. The boys are looking forwad to Arthur coming up in the summer. Joe said he hopes you are feeling better and the treatment is working! The pictures look awesome from the pinic. I think every police officer and jail guard was there!
Thinking of you. Love, The Knights

Anonymous said...

Hey Pete,
The benefit was awesome,so many old friends. Everybody loves you so much pete. I guess Ty was right, it was too much for you on your feet for that long. Don't you just hate when he's right....
Talk to you soon. Love Tam

Anonymous said...

Hey Peter,
It was great talking to you on the phone! It was nice to hear your voice!! Georgia tells me you are having rough time with the treatments this time around!I'm so sorry for that! The best of luck to you with the next few weeks.If anyone can beat this you can!! Stay positive ,rest & may God Bless
you & your family!!

Thinking of you often,
Wendy, John & the girls