I can hardly believe It's already the end of of summer; In some sense it seems like a blur. The kids have returned back to school down here; as for me, I am slowly recovering from the radiation treatments and am able to eat Jello and some other soft foods. I can't wait to fully get the function back in my throat and mouth and begin eating like my old self again, then they can remove my feeding tube. I still have numbness in my feet, but I am hopeful that it will subside after awhile.
I will be going for a Cat Scan on Fri I hope It will give me some insight on my condition at least until I get another Pet Scan In Oct. Well I will be in touch soon. All there is for me now is to get better so I will talk again real soon, thanks again for all your prayers and blog entries. stay safe love Pete.
About Me
- Pete
- Lets see, where do I start? I am 43 years old and a dad to three wonderful children. Recently there have been alot of changes in my life, from a new job, to moving my family across the US. The last few months have been a worldwind, but its nothing to what I will be facing next.
Ready for my first Treatment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Greeting My Dear Brother,
You cannot believe how happy we feel hearing positive new.I was thrilled to hear that you are eating a little something/I know with all the prayers going your way you scan on Friday will be good!!!Wishing you well.
I love you so much....Mary
HELLO PETER,I KNOW YOU STILL HAVE SOME HURDLES AHEAD OF YOU. I AM TRUSTING IN OUR LORD YOU ARE HEALED, AND YOUR BODY IS BEING FREE OF THIS CANCER! IF I WERE THERE RIGHT NOW I WOULD
SQUISH YOU ALL UP!!! I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK! ALL MY LOVE, GEORGIA
Peter,
Just wanted to say hi!!! Keep feeling better!!!
Take care!!Love Wendy
Hey my Sweet Lil Bro,
I hear ya managed to wolf down some Chef Boyardee!!! lol, way to go Pete. Soon you'll be eating Sandy's delicious homemade pasta!!!
Can't wait to talk to you again, Hon.
Love to you kiss, kiss, hug, hug ;)
....Kate
hello peter...thats great you are feeling a little bit better. keep up the great work. God has a bigger picture for you here on earth. i love you...love terri
hi peter!
we have all been thinking about you and your family. We hope all is well, Stay strong and god bless. peter you look like a million bucks now keep it up. We love you and your family very very much.
thinking of you and love you always,
Inky, pill, Angley and maggie! xoxoxoxoxoxo ::Smooch::Smooch::Smooch::
Heeey Peter,
Sooo glad you are starting to feel better!! (Mr. McD's) lol!!! Just be positive !it's just the beginning of great things to come!!! Take care & save some of those big macs for the rest of us!!! take care& god bless you & your family !! Love, Wendy, John &The Girls
Post a Comment