About Me

Lets see, where do I start? I am 43 years old and a dad to three wonderful children. Recently there have been alot of changes in my life, from a new job, to moving my family across the US. The last few months have been a worldwind, but its nothing to what I will be facing next.

Ready for my first Treatment

Monday, November 17, 2008

Winding down.

Hello its hard to believe that its been a little over a year ago that we moved to Florida from MA. So lets catch up. Well on November 21st I will be back at work in full duty. I have been attending classes at the local college in order to complete my inservice training requirements and this Wednesday I'am taking the required state test in order to become State Certified. Keep your fingers crossed. On another note, this Thursday I will be going into the hospital for hopefully my last Pet Scan and I will get the results within 4 to 5 days. I will be sure to keep you posted.

I'am looking forward to the the up coming Holidays and this year I'am feeling especially gratefully for a few extra things. ;o) well I hope you all have a safe and wonderful Thanks Giving and I will blog soon with my test results.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Peter, It brings tears to my eyes hearing that you are getting your life back.I am so proud of you.Best wishes on your 1st day back to work.(I Always loved you in BLUE)Miss you all sooo much.My prayers are with you always.I know in my heart your pet scan will be good..Love You,
your sis Mary xoxooox

Unknown said...

PETER, MY HEART IS SO PLEASED, THAT YOU ARE GETTING YOUR JOY BACK!!!!!!!ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS FOR YOU TO HAVE GOOD HEALTH!I CONTINUE KEEP YOU ALL IN MY PRAYERS. I TOO MISS YOU &CAN'T WAIT TO SQUISH YOU ALL UP!ALL MY LOVE, GEORGE:)

Anonymous said...

Hey Peter!!
Glad to hear that you are going back to work!! That will be good for you to get back into the things you are used of doing!! I'm sure the people at work will be glad to have you back also!! I'm sure they missed that great smile & sense of humor you always had!! As we do here!! Well take care and have a great Turkey Day!! Gobble Gobble!!lol!! Love, Wendy ,John & The Girls

Anonymous said...

Hey Peter;
How are you? Just wanted to check in to say hi!! Hope your Thanksgiving was good & hoping your still feeling better and stronger everyday!!I'm sure you are back to work by now!! that must feel great!!
Well take care!! hope to see you around the Holidays!!Give your family my best!!!Love Wendy

Anonymous said...

Hello Peter,It has been a very long time since anyone has written.I am sure they look in now and then.I am so happy that your scan was clear in December.I know you will go in for another soon.I am am sure it will be clear too.Everyone I know that your life touched feels so good about you.I know for sure I do.I sure missed my brother!!! Now we are getting ready for Danielle and Dennis wedding.We can't wait to see all of you.xoxoto all.Now we have more to celebrate..OPA!!! Sis,Mary